This week we will:
- Continue learning the List #9 stems
- Continue practicing our poem
- Complete our "Journey" though the "Realistic Fiction Unit
- Have our first major assessment (Test)! --> Wednesday
- Be visited by our counselor, Ms. DeRito!--> Thursday
- Complete a new Article of the Week due Friday
- Begin our Suspense Unit!
Classes will be reading a variety of stories* including:
1.. "A Retrieved Reformation"
2. "The Raven"
3. "The Tell-Tale Heart"
*Your student may not read all stories listed.
**Our next unit test will be Wednesday, August 3, 2016. Click the study guide for help1
Link to RR questions: Click Here
Our Common Core State Standards this week include:
RL8.1 (Citing textual evidence)
RL8.2 (Theme, Objective Summary)
RL8.3 (Dialogue / incidents propel the story or provoke an action)
RL8.4 (Words/phrases used in a text)
1. Continue memorizing the poem
2. Study for your unit test, WEDNESDAY!
3. Article of the Week #2 due FRIDAY!